Thursday 21 November 2013

I was sparring with Baba and Isa was there. I blocked one punch , but the other went home. Baba and I don't punch hard, so it was no big deal. At least we thought so until Isa went around punching the both of us as hard as he could with his little fists. Which wasn't very hard. But would be soon. So Baba pretended to be about to punch me, and shook my hand instead. (No Isa, I don't want to hold a patriotic rally for Pakistan with the egg-beater. National Day is OVER.) Isa has been really funny lately. At the presentation club today, Isa showed us the parts of his body, and Khadeeja presented on Bilal ibn Raba'a (RA) and I presented on the Prophet's visit to At-Taif. I passed around a date from there. My grandmother said it had been hardened when the people of Taif refused the prophet any dates to break his fast. I  have searched, but have not found any narrations to back this up. So i don't know if this is true, but if you find any narrations supporting  it,  do drop me a line!

No comments:

Post a Comment