Saturday 21 November 2015

Captain America : Civil War

With the third Captain America movie being released next year I though I'd do a little summary of my incredibly ungraceful fall into the Marvel fandom.

It all started when my uncle decided to show me 'Avengers Assemble'. I loved it. I remember seeing Cap for the first time. Nothing could have prepared me for what came next.

A few months later I was having a sleepover with my Khala. We decided to watch a movie and I really wanted to show her the Avengers. We watched and, well, what can I say? The rest is history. After many unattractive whale noises (chiefly from me) we watched Captain America The First Avenger, which I can assure you remains my favourite movie of all time.

My Khala and I are now proud Steve Rogers fans. The CACW trailer is something I anticipate with both hope and dread. When I look back on this turn of events...

Well, I'm just glad to be part of this lovely fandom. Fandoms are families and being a family means you don't sit alone at the mental hospital.

Best wishes,

Moji

No comments:

Post a Comment